Dr. D.S. Kothari College of Education was established in 2007 under the aegis of Gowthama Buddha Educational Society. It is a co-educational, an unaided and self-financed institution.
To participate to build an egalitarian society based on justice, freedom and harmony through teacher education and extension programmes.
To train highly-motivated teachers at primary and secondary levels, who will be intellectually competent, morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired in order to become instruments of social transformation.
Aims & Objectives:
1. To train well-motivated teachers
2. To impart value oriented teacher education
3. To develop professional competence among
4. To take part in preserving the cultural heritage of
our society through various teacher education
5. To provide in service training for teachers
6. To maintain cordial relations with the
Dr DSKOTHARI College of Education